Monday, August 27, 2007

Today Is A Day When I Love My Job...

Today, even with all its insanity, was a great reminder of why I love my job! Myself, a wonderful colleague, and an amazing student all hosted our 2nd Annual Family Day! Last year we created this event so our students who have children could bring the kiddos to campus to see where mom or dad is spending so much time...it's a really fun day complete with crafts, science experiments, food, and piƱatas! So much fun!!!










One of the reasons why I love my job is because I get to work with some absolutely phenomenal students! Today could not have been a success without students stepping up and volunteering to help...they give so much of their time and for that I can never say enough thank you’s :) Because of their help, our new academic year is off to a great start and I'm totally jived for what is ahead!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good job Lisa, love momma