Tuesday, August 7, 2007

My Side Hurts...

I don't remember when I had a week filled with so much laughter! I feel so blessed that a good friend came out for a week of West Coast Adventure and I know that the laughter we shared and the memories we created will leave a lasting mark on my pathway of life.

Here are some quotes I found that capture a perfect ending to the week...I hope they bring reminders of shared smiles and laughter with those of importance in your life! Embrace all that comes your way!
"at the height of laughter the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities...jean houston"

"laughter is an instant vacation...milton berle"

"laughter gives us distance. it allows us to step back form an event, deal with it then move on...bob newhart"

"laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face...victor hugo"

"laughter is the shortest distance between two people...victor borge"

hurry back rodney! pumpkin season is right around the corner!

No comments: