Monday, August 20, 2007

Please Don't Tell Me Summer Is Over...

How can it be August 20th and be so wet and dreary? I feel like I should be inside cuddled up on the couch and drinking something warm.
But for a positive to this drearyness...I have my new white raincoat to brighten my day!
Some women have a problem with purses, I have a problem with coats. I love coats. I have black coats, blue coats, red coats, and many more coats. I'm not a fan of winter coats, I think from the fear of when I had to buy a 'proper' winter coat to keep me alive when I moved from sunny California to the frozen tundra of the Midwest...ick! Those kind of coats are a little too much for me. But for the classic raincoat, there couldn't be much better! Well, maybe except for scarves or red shoes...but those are posts for another day!

1 comment:

*carrie* said...

We have a new student from Jamaica, and bless his heart, he was shivering the other day when it got down to 80! Eric asked him if he'd heard about the winters here--yikes!