Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Tonight I decided to watch THIS movie and as soon as it was over I see THIS from my sister...too funny!!! I'm still laughing from some of the funny scenes in the movie and my favorite dancing family that added tears of laughter to my unexpected Elf themed night!!!

One of my favorite parts of Elf was how Buddy described ways in which him and his father could spend their day..."We'll make snow angels for two hours, then we'll go ice skating, then we'll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookiedough as fast as we can, and then we'll snuggle." For some reason this line had me laughing :) Oh Buddy, you are such a sweet and simple-minded elf!

2 comments:

*carrie* said...

Lisa,

This seems to be a popular thing this year! I've had two people send me their "elved selves" this week, and Posie mentioned Elf on her blog yesterday, too! I've just seen it once--maybe I should pick it up again.

Sara said...

This time of year when my boss intercoms me through the phone system, I sometimes answer with "Buddy the elf, what's your favorite color?" That line is tied with the following for my favorite: "Good news. Today I saw a dog!"