Sunday, September 30, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

It's officially fall and nothing feels like fall as much as visiting a pumpkin patch!! Over the weekend I took my niece and nephew to Roloff Pumpkin Farm which you may know as the farm from TLC's hit show Little People Big World! It was opening day and I think the afternoon grayness kept many farm goers away as we almost had the place to ourselves! We did the farm tour and if you watch the show you can see some pics of the farm here that you may recognize :)

Here are some cute pictures of the adorable Eli and Lily with their favorite auntie having a fun day at the pumpkin patch!!



5 comments:

Jane said...

Wow, what a beautiful place. I especially love the b/w's you did with Lily. So clever

Wendy said...

So adorable! I love the picture of you and Lily with the bright orange pumpkins jumping out of the black and white. It looks like you had a fun day.

*carrie* said...

So cute, Lisa. Lily's pumpkin hat is darling. Cora gave us a little jack-o-lantern costume for N to wear later this month!

Ellie said...

I've always wanted to see the Roloff farm! I live in Portland too. I love that show and think it's so cool that they live near here! Nice pics!

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog... enjoying your pumpkin pics!

We say every year we're going to go to Roloff Farms, but don't for fear of the crowds (especially since they are so well known now). We live in Astoria, and I'd hate to trek over there only to be turned away. Nice to know you practically had the place to yourself... we may just go now!