Wednesday, November 7, 2007

SWOONING for an Irish man!

Tuesday night my friend Julie and I had a GREAT time taking in the sounds of THE SWELL SEASON, the artists from ONCE which happens to be one of my all-time favorite movies! It was AMAZING! The show was a sold out packed house but the way Glen interacted with the audience made it feel like there was just a small group of us gathered around him and his guitar talking over a shared bottle of wine...well, maybe over a few pints of beer as he is ALL IRISH! Seriously, his music is simply amazing and stirs something in me and I couldn't be any more excited that they came to Portland on one of their first stops of their Fall tour! Merry Christmas to me! And how cute is it that these two are finally a couple!! If you've seen the movie you totally know what I mean! They were very sweet together and she still allowed him to flirt with the crowd as to completely steal the hearts of all of us ...we totally swooned! Here they are wearing some homemade hats that a fan made for them :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks like so much fun, I will have to listen to their music sometime, did they sell cd's. momma

*carrie* said...

Lisa,

That is so fun! I haven't seen the movie yet, but it's on my list. So glad you could go to this show!